SIBENIK DANCE FESTIVAL
Sibenik dance festival is annual summer event which takes place in SIBENIK, Croatia, a beautiful medieval town on the Mediterranean coast of the Adriatic, in summer, last weekend of July.
Sibenik is positioned in the closest vicinity of three most beautiful national parks in Europe, Kornati , Krka and Paklenica, with thousands of foreign visitors daily.
At the moment we are getting ready, organizing and collecting applications for the 9th Sibenik dance festival.
We offer a full service for companies selected to be part of our program.
This includes: A range of fully equipped performance spaces with technical support, all box office, front of house, security, technical and support staff, Press and marketing services, support and help, a joint brochure.
We present our program at four venues:
– Croatian national theater in Sibenik,
– Barone Fortress,
– St Michael’s fortress,
– The square in front of St’ James Cathedral (The cathedral is protected as UNESCO’s world cultural heritage).
We are looking forward to see this dance festival become a uniquely global platform for promoting art, connecting young talented artists and developing mutual understanding through cultural exchange.
– Our ambition is to create a festival of national importance showcasing youth arts.
– Working with the artists of the highest quality our commitment is to ensure that young people, whatever their skills or background are involved in high quality art projects.
– We enable young people to realize their potentials through the arts.
– We develop their skills and equip them with confidence to succeed in business and the arts if they choose it as their future vocation.
– We celebrate the achievements of young people.
– We reach out to large and diverse audiences, using public spaces, street art and digital technology.